Team Rossco Pty Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation created for the sole purpose of the provision, management and maintenance of 24/7 personal, physical and mental care of its director Mr Neville “Ross” Hood
Team Rossco was created in partnership with Good Directions, a service provider for the NDIS that specialises in their “Client-Owned Service” method of NDIS funds delivery to its clients, in which Ross is one of them.
Team Rossco aims to be the shining example of how a “Client-Owned Service” model can be of great benefit for NDIS participants.
This website/blog will fulfil a number of roles as time goes on. It will be…
- An introduction to Ross Hood and news of his many creative endeavours
- Bringing news regarding Team Rossco and its relationship with Good Directions
- A showcase for the Good Directions “Client-Owned Service” model
- The keeper of Ross Hood’s bucket list
- Reviews of preferred accessibility and disability products and services
- An accessibility/disability products and services links directory
Of course, any website such as this is always going to be a work in progress so over time you’ll see this site grow into a valued resource of all things Ross Hood, Team Rossco and accessibility/disability products and services.
If you need to contact us at Team Rossco for any reason, you can always drop us a line here.